This post may contain affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- The Guardian looked at “latte fashion”: a preference for dressing in “coffee shades, from beige to taupe to darker browns.”
- Business Insider took a look into the world of the “overemployed,” who typically work two or more full-time jobs at a time.
- Fortune (no paywall via MSN News) noted that although employers have reduced some benefits, more are offering fertility, adoption and/or parental leave benefits.
- CNN has listed the best ways to counter the harmful effects of sitting all day.
- The New York Times explored the history of hormone therapy for menopause and examined why it is not offered to more women.
- AP News reported that the White House announced that Jill Biden would lead a program to improve how the government handles women’s health research.
- CABLE recommended five saving and budgeting apps to replace Mint, which Intuit will shut down at the end of 2023.
- A story to share with your loved ones this Thanksgiving: The Wall Street Journal explained how judo programs can help older adults who are at risk of falling.
- Your laugh of the week comes from The New Yorkerwith “Netflix categories to browse through the entire duration of a movie before falling asleep”.
On CorporetteMoms recently…
Did we miss something? Add them here or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. THANKS! Also: Are you a mother or future mother? Don’t miss this week’s news on CorporetteMoms.