This post may contain affiliate links and Corporette® may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Here’s a great holiday gift idea – or a little treat for yourself as we head into 2024…
If you want to get back into journaling or want to finally get into the habit, here’s a method that requires little pressure and effort, but is definitely worth it. This little book contains five years of journal entries, but each day can only hold a few sentences or so – just the right amount of space for quick and dirty summaries of what happened that day.
Each page has space for the same day of the year for each of the five years you’ll use it, although everything is undated so you can start it at any time. The journal also has three blank pages at the end, titled “Dates to Remember,” and I use these to list major events that happened in each of the five years.
I’ve experienced two over the years, and while there are big gaps here and there (VERY big gaps in my second), I’m really grateful to even have small tidbits from the two milestone days and others. -those of the mill.
If a journal filled with large, empty pages seems intimidating to you, this is the perfect way to get into the habit of journaling regularly.
The newspaper One line per day by Chronicle Books is available on Amazon. The company also manufactures other cover designsas well as special editions for newly weds, moms (not dads, apparently), and familiesplus one gratitude journal format.
PS If you are looking for a gift idea for children along these lines, I recommend this “Letters to Me When I Grow Up” time capsule kit!
Workwear sales to note on 11/20/23
- Nordstrom – Black Friday deals have started! Nearly 2,000 items on sale!
- Anine Bing – Sale! Many blazers drop around $250
- Anne Taylor – 50% off everything (early access for StyleRewards members and cardholders; ends 11/21); 40% off entire purchase and 50% off 1 full price item (both end 11/21)
- Another tomorrow – Friends and family: 25% off plus free delivery and returns; archive sale at 50% off
- Anthropology – Thousands of new styles, and they’re 40% off
- Athlete – Black Friday Early Access: 25% off your in-app purchase (ends 11/19)
- Banana Republic – Up to 40% off sale styles; Extra 30% off sale styles (ends 11/21)
- Banana Republic Plant – 60% off everything and an additional 15% off purchase (until 11/21)
- hit – Up to 40% off fall/winter styles
- Bergdorf Goodman – Fall sales up to 40% off
- Bloomingdale’s – $25 off every $100 spent on select items (until 11/20), PLUS an additional 15% off
- Brooks Brothers – Black Friday Preview: 30% Off Sitewide + 3 or More Dress Shirts 30% Off
- Club Monaco – Black Friday Preview: 40% Off Everything
- Cole Haan – Up to 50% off everything (until 11/25)
- Design at your fingertips – 25% off the Herman Miller, Knoll, HAY, Muuto, DWR collections; 20% off everything else (readers love it Herman Miller Aeron And Sayl For office chairs)
- Etsy – Participating stores at 25% off
- Evereve – Up to 70% off clearance
- Everlane – Up to 50% off almost everything
- Express – 50% off everything
- The fold – Up to 25% off everything
- Hill House – Annual Sale: 30% off everything
- Hugo Boss – Private sale if you sign up to receive text messages or emails: up to 40% off women
- J Crew – 50% off almost everything; up to 50% off suits and chinos; up to 40% off cashmere; Extra 50% Off Sale Styles
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 60% off everything; up to 70% off clearance
- J. McLaughlin – Fall sales: up to 40% off
- Journal – Up to 75% off sales
- Karen Millen – Up to 60% off everything; Extra 15% Off All Coats & Jackets
- Kule – Black Friday: up to 40% off
- The Agency – 25% off select styles and sales
- Line – Mercigiving Sale, 50% off select stripes and seasonal essentials; all sales are final.
- LK Bennett – 30% off everything
- Attic – 50% off your purchase (early access for StyleRewards members (ends 11/20)
- Lo & Fils – Early Bird Shopper Sale: Up to 50% Off
- Madewell – Black Friday Event: 40% off your purchase
- Ministry of Supply – 25% off sitewide with code
- MMLaFleur – End of Year Sale, save 30-70% on cashmere sweaters, best-selling work tops and more.
- Rag and bones – 25% off everything
- Shopbop – 5,800 new items for sale; Black Friday event starts 11/21
- Summer salt – 30% off sitewide
- Steel housing – Up to 20% off sitewide (readers love it Leap and the Gesture For office chairs)
- Stuart Weitzman – Extra 25% off full-price and sale styles with code
- Talbots – 40% off sweaters, shoes and accessories; 30% off dresses and skirts; Extra 50% Off Markdowns — Readers Love this cashmere boat neck And this cashmere cardiganas well as their sweater blazers in general
- Theory – 25% off sitewide
- Tory Burch – 30% off $250+
- Ulta – Up to 50% off Black Friday deals (40% off select Morphe; 30% off select MAC); $3.50 off a qualifying purchase of $15 (ends 11/25)
- Uniqlo – Limited time offers starting at $14.90 (ends 11/23)
- Universal standard – Large markdowns; their best pieces start at $26, outerwear starts at $88
- White House|Black Market – 30% off your entire purchase (exclusions apply)
- Zappos – Early Black Friday sale! Save BIG on shoes, clothing, bags and more.